[Gta04-owner] Phosh/Librem5 system on a GTA04

Mark Müller markmueller86 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 12:28:24 CET 2018

On 2018/12/29 9:51, Andreas Kemnade wrote:
> How big is the resulting system? I am just wondering if I need to
> repartition my sd card.

My system has about 3.8G, but I've installed some dev-tools/-libraries
as well.

BTW: Tested an outgoing phone call with the "calls" app. It's working,
but no audio. Didn't look further as I still need to get touch input
working.

Touch: "libinput debug-events" seems to return correct results (in
regard to calibration). Played around with "rootston.ini", but to no
avail; there's nothing in the logs, that pointed me in the right
direction so far. Seems, I still don't understand enough, how
phosh/rootston/wayland is supposed to work. There's a touch demo
/usr/lib/wlroots/touch, but I wasn't able to get it running ("Failed to
get seat id: No data available").

Regards,
Mark