[Gta04-owner] Looking for Beta-Testers with GTA04

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 23:23:10 CEST 2017

Hi Nikolaus,

Am 18.09.2017 um 17:55 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller:
> Hi,
> do you share the nostalgic view onto Openmoko?
>
> The Letux-OS project is looking for GTA04 owners (A2/A3/A4/A5)
> for permanently testing and reporting bugs.
>
> Especially for the Kernel.
We talked about this before, but I'm going to ask anyway:
Can this be automated?
Perhaps using some known working base system on sdcard, and then kexec
into a different partition where some tests could be attempted, and
killing the session after say one minute?

I wonder if this is something we migth want to do to track mainline ....