[Gta04-owner] successful boot from usb

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Sat Nov 18 23:29:32 CET 2017

Hi,

I have hacked the pusb tool a bit so that I could use it to boot the
gta04. The original pusb tool seems to work only at the right moon
phase, the gta04 oriented exactly in north-south direction ;-)

Now I am a quit independant of that.
That means:

I could transfer the old SLO via usb, then uboot via ukermit
(unfortunately via rs232) ... and then I can talk to uboot.
What I am interested in:
favourite test scripts, whatever.

What I am wondering now: I can successfully transfer the new SPL to the
gta04 that way. But it does not display anything. I am not sure yet,
what is going on. And then of course, a uboot configuration allowing
further usb actions is needed.

Regards,
Andreas