[Gta04-owner] GTA04 bundle for sale

kardan kardan at riseup.net
Mon Mar 13 17:46:19 CET 2017

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 21:20:22 +0000
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am offering a huge GTA04 bundle including a complete GTA04, a
> complete Neo 1973 (GTA01) kit and a virtual treasure trove of
> accessories :-)  The GTA04 can run the latest 4.10 kernel[0].
>
> Photos are here: http://settrans.net/~rah/gta04-sale

that sounds like you exit the gta04 fanclub. pitty to hear that!

in that case surely some enthusiastic developer (crew) should show up.

hopefully!

if not there may be an open hardware corner at a self-organized place
with public workshops to give it an active future.
(my equipment box was stolen some time ago and I did not find the
resources to buy another one yet)

best,
kardan

ts.blogsport.de (german)