[Gta04-owner] USSD support

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Sat Jan 21 14:38:35 CET 2017

Hi!

Am 19.01.2017 um 19:04 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller:
>> I want to have my scripts for getting my prepaid balance working again.
>> I used to just dial *100#
>>
>> Replicant 4 does not display anything.
> Maybe it is not implemented there. I don't know.

USSD Codes should be working in our latest stable
Replicant-4.2/Kernel-3.12 release. I implemented and tested them on my
devel-prepaid-SIM (o2). Basic requests (like *100# to get the balance),
and more complex USSD menu structures were working at that time...

It might be that different SIMs/MNOs have slightly different
implementations for the USSD messaging, though...? I don't know...

BR,
  Lukas