[Gta04-owner] compiling replicant 6.0

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Thu Feb 23 12:34:01 CET 2017

Hi,

I wanted to try replicant 6.0. I did not find any binaries. So I
started the build process on a debian jessie machine with enough
resources.

I ended up here:

jack-lib-compile-step2:
    [javac] Compiling 976 source files
to /home/andi/replicant-6.0/toolchain/jack_jill/build/jack/build/jack-lib/classes
[javac] /home/andi/replicant-6.0/toolchain/src/jack/jack/src/com/android/jack/ecj/loader/jast/JAstBinaryType.java:46:
error: cannot find symbol [javac] import
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.env.ITypeAnnotationWalker;
[javac]                                             ^ [javac]
symbol:   class ITypeAnnotationWalker [javac]   location: package
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.env
[javac] /home/andi/replicant-6.0/toolchain/src/jack/jack/src/com/android/jack/ecj/loader/jast/JAstBinaryType.java:460:
error: cannot find symbol [javac]   public ITypeAnnotationWalker
enrichWithExternalAnnotationsFor(ITypeAnnotationWalker walker,
[javac]
^
What is missing?

I followed this: