[Gta04-owner] problems with battery loading

t.munker at gmx.net t.munker at gmx.net
Sun Jun 5 22:27:31 CEST 2016

Hi,

i resoldered my usb port on the gta04. My shielding was not well
connected. This did all worse for me and is now resolved.
Also i measured again the voltages, VBUS is 5.1V. Unsuspicious i think.

But the underlying problem remains:
Plugging events are only detected at the port of the gta04, it doesn't
even matter if the other end is somewhere plugged in or not. Plugging
at the other end of the cable is never detected (only the power failure
is detected...) and sometimes the charging simply stops in between.

Did you gather some more information about this problem at the
hacking weekend?

Kind regards,
Thomas Munker