[Gta04-owner] Status GTA04A5 - unplanned Xmas present!

Thierry GRAUSS tgrauss at f-gp.eu
Fri Dec 23 21:37:38 CET 2016

Hi,

Nice to see that it is working. I hope that the production will run
smoothly.
How many GTA04A5 and letux2804 have been sold so far?
I will have my first smartphone soon and my first and only phone (15
years old faithful Nokia 3310) will then retire :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Thierry

On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 19:01:32 +0100