[Gta04-owner] building qtmoko - Was: Which distri

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:34:17 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

Since I have had some practice making debian packages over the last few
months, I can volunteer to help get qtmoko building!
I propose that I start by rebuilding the debian qt4-dev package for
framebuffer-only, with files installed somewhere in /opt, so people can
use that as a base to start.
Cross-compiling isnt really an option for me, I like to do things
native; especially because I do not use debian as a desktop system
(which makes things kinda harder).

I'll let you know once I have made some progress; jsut posting this so
there is no need for duplicated work.

br
Josua Mayer