[Gta04-owner] How to preorder?

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Sep 20 16:46:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

Am 18.09.2015 um 19:32 schrieb Butrus Damaskus <butrus.butrus at gmail.com>:

> Some components we have decided:
> * WiFi will become Texas Instruments WL1835MOD (WL1837MOD is a question of price)
>
> Does it mean there could be a 5GHz variant?

Yes, we could easily build it. We have two chip antennae and they have the same dimensions
for 2.4 GHz and 5.8GHz WiFi. We just need to swap the module and one antenna chip.

But it raises the board cost by ~20 EUR.

That is something which is unclear. Should we force the cost to stay down or get the features up?
Especially as this is a limited edition. But we can’t build it to order. We have to decide.

Opinions? You are the people interested in the final result.