[Gta04-owner] 4.3-rc6 available

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Tue Oct 20 23:19:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Mon, 2015-10-19 at 08:39 +0200, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have upgraded to 4.3-rc6 and
> * integrated omapdrm drivers (and xorg.conf)
> * integrated Neil's power measure-suspend script
>
> Here is the uImage + link to sources:
>
> 	http://download.goldelico.com/gta04-kernel/4.3-rc6/
>
> USB charging is still broken. Anyone with an idea or fix?

well, at least here at least one cause is the high max_current setting
in combination with some not-so-good usb cable. It took quite
some time to notice that. I think I will dive into it again.
I am still busy setting up a new debian jessie system on my gta04.
I am still using a wheezy-based system.

Regards,
Andreas