[Gta04-owner] various powermanagement issues

Thomas Munker t.munker at gmx.net
Sun Oct 18 14:36:05 CEST 2015

Hi,

i would suggest to simply deactivate automatic starting after the
battery voltage stepped above 3.3 volt.
Another approach would be to wait something around 10 minutes after the
voltage stepped above 3.3 volt. But why should the device boot without
the owner nearby? It even isn't guaranteed that the usb-host can
deliver 500mA, so negotiation may fail and the device has to die
again...

So imho the automatic booting should be deactivated below 3.3 V
battery voltage, and above activated, but always only be triggered by
the plugging in event, not by the rising of the battery voltage.

So my 2 cents, but since i don't have any clue how to implement
anything, i don't know if this helps...
By the way, what abbreviates MLO?

kind regards,
Thomas