[Gta04-owner] [Community] FOSDEM 2015

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Wed Jan 28 13:15:26 CET 2015

Le lundi 19 janvier 2015 à 18:26 +0100, Christ van Willegen a écrit :
> On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 11:22 PM, Paul Kocialkowski <paulk at replicant.us> wrote:
> > I don't recall going there last time, so I couldn't tell, but I expect
> > it is not as big as the main rooms. I should be wearing a name tag, if
> > not a Replicant sticker somewhere on my clothes, so it should be easy to
> > spot me.
>
> Ok, I'll check in there after (some of the...) main talk(s).
>
> > I would love the get some of the french fries from the trucks that are
> > around (would be a shame to go to Belgium without eating those),
>
> Well, we have about the same over here (100km north... The
> Netherlands), so I'll skip those.
>
> > but
> > it's more convenient to eat back at one of the cafeterias (where they
> > also serve beverages). I recall a small one near Janson and the main one
> > in the building that is between K and U. I think we could meet and have
> > lunch at the main one, sometime on either day (even though I give a talk
> > right after lunch on Sunday, so perhaps Saturday is best).
>
> That would work best on Saturday. The one I had in mind is about here:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=50.81315&mlon=4.37978#map=17/50.81315/4.37978
>
> Is that the same one you had in mind?

I was thinking of the much larger one:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=50.81344&mlon=4.38218#map=19/50.81344/4.38234

So what about going we that plan: we try to catch each other in the
devroom and go for lunch afterwards?

I suppose that anyone other member of the gta04/openphoenux community
attending is welcome as well!

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several
devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis on
freedom and privacy/security.

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Blog: http://blog.replicant.us/
Wiki/tracker/forums: http://redmine.replicant.us/