[Gta04-owner] [Community] FOSDEM 2015

Paul Kocialkowski paulk at replicant.us
Sat Jan 17 23:22:24 CET 2015

> > Well, I didn't really plan on going to the opening talk. To be honest,
> > I'm really not sure I'll be at FOSDEM by 9:00, I rather planned on
> > arriving a bit later. That is because I will most certainly be out for a
> > beer (or more) on Friday evening and I don't know how late I'll come
> > back to sleep.
>
> Ah, the famous 'beer night' before Fosdem! I don't drink beers, so I'm
> quite able to go to the opening talks..
>
> > I do know however that I will be at the upstream Allwinner status talk
> > in the embedded devroom at 10:30.
>
> That a small room? If so, we could meet there...

I don't recall going there last time, so I couldn't tell, but I expect
it is not as big as the main rooms. I should be wearing a name tag, if
not a Replicant sticker somewhere on my clothes, so it should be easy to
spot me.

> > Another good time to meet would be
> > during lunch, since there are no talks.
>
> That can certainly be arranged. Suggest a time and place!

I would love the get some of the french fries from the trucks that are
around (would be a shame to go to Belgium without eating those), but
it's more convenient to eat back at one of the cafeterias (where they
also serve beverages). I recall a small one near Janson and the main one
in the building that is between K and U. I think we could meet and have
lunch at the main one, sometime on either day (even though I give a talk
right after lunch on Sunday, so perhaps Saturday is best).

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several
devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis on
freedom and privacy/security.

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Blog: http://blog.replicant.us/
Wiki/tracker/forums: http://redmine.replicant.us/