[Gta04-owner] [Community] FOSDEM 2015

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Fri Jan 16 20:01:44 CET 2015

> I _think_ the best _time_ to meet up would be Saturday, in the
> morning, since everyone (not Lukas, unfortunately...) will be there, I
> guess. The opening talk is at 09:30, in Janson. Can we meet at the bar
> that is inside Janson at 09:00 to get to know each other's faces and
> talk about our schedules?

Well, I didn't really plan on going to the opening talk. To be honest,
I'm really not sure I'll be at FOSDEM by 9:00, I rather planned on
arriving a bit later. That is because I will most certainly be out for a
beer (or more) on Friday evening and I don't know how late I'll come
back to sleep.

I do know however that I will be at the upstream Allwinner status talk
in the embedded devroom at 10:30. Another good time to meet would be
during lunch, since there are no talks.

What do you think?

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several
devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis on
freedom and privacy/security.

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Blog: http://blog.replicant.us/
Wiki/tracker/forums: http://redmine.replicant.us/