[Gta04-owner] GTA04A5 - status + FAQ

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at dosowisko.net
Fri Feb 13 17:32:20 CET 2015

Hi,

Thanks for this great follow-up! I have one question:

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
<hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
> And yes, this funding campaign runs very slowly. Since it is a very special product
> for a very special target group. Only GTA02 (and GTA01) owners have benefit
> from it.

What about case kits? I remember there was some effort to make it
possible to replace old GTA02 parts with easier to obtain equivalents,
so using GTA04 board in self-made case (like 3D printed one) would be
possible. What's the situation right now?

Cheers,
--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak, dos
http://dosowisko.net/