[Gta04-owner] [Community] [Announce] Goldelico Replicant Testing Snapshot (2015.06)

L. B. lionel.broche at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 15:06:34 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I've been trying the latest image:
- I do experience the same problems as mentioned in this thread with the
outgoing sound
- the workaround did not work for me, i'll try to fiddle around and see if
similar things can do the trick
- recording works well when not related to telephony, as expected
- when calling my message centre, I can select an option by using the dial
at the first question. subsequent questions from the centre do not react to
dialing. I cannot hang up either.
- I can receive text messages but so far I haven't succeeded to send one
(though this may be a problem from my provider, they sometime take a few
days...)

I'll keep you updated if I find a workaround for the sound, too.

Lionel