[Gta04-owner] Replicant 2014.08 GPS app ?

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Sep 10 09:32:22 CEST 2014

Hi,

first thanks for Replicant 2014.08, great to see android working on GTA04!!
my GTA04 is just a smart no-phone, I don't use GSM, no sim card installed...

right now I'd like to play with GPS a bit.
can you recommend a free GPS app from fdroid just to show satelites, coordinats
and maybe speed/altiture ? I've tried a saved "GPSTest.apk" from google play store
form my real phone, but this does not display *anyting*.

next would be some app to show all sensor data -- any recommendation ?

do I really need a google account even for this simple stuff ?

thanks,

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\