[Gta04-owner] Newsletter Sept 2014

Maelvon HAWK maelvon.hawk at laposte.net
Fri Sep 5 22:18:56 CEST 2014

Le 04/09/2014 18:06, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller a écrit :
> About the plastic case for the GTA04A5, what are your opinions?
>
> Do you still own a GTA01/02 for upgrade?
> Or are you looking for the 3D printed "case kit"?

Why don't we ask to product Design students/schools to integrate the
case design in their school programs. I think (as a product designer)
that's with the technical specs in mind, and a lot of creativity they
can surprises us! And produce some ready to 3d print good cases design!
A phone case design can be a good subject for teachers in lacks of
themes exercises!
The project just need to be tell to the different schools in the world,
and I'm sure one of them can show some interest to present it to their
students.
Making a specific design technical specs page on the Goldelico website
for this purpose can be a good start.

Maelvon