[Gta04-owner] Problem with gta04-kernel.git

Alexandre Roumiantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Thu May 8 12:00:08 CEST 2014

Hello

It is not a first time I have a problem with gta04-kernel.git.
Each time I have to do some trick to fetch/clone kernel from goldelico
repo.
Today I am preparing my system from scratch. I follow
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-replicant/page/Replicant-4/
and again get same problem. Repeat, that it happened not a first time.
Please, check.  Here is part of my console log:
From git://git.goldelico.com/gta04-replicant-vendor
 * [new branch]      replicant-4.2 -> goldelico/replicant-4.2
Fetching project CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Contacts
Fetching project CyanogenMod/android_hardware_msm7k
Fetching projects:  99% (382/385)  fatal: remote error: access denied or
repository not exported: /gta04-kernel.git
error: Cannot fetch gta04-kernel.git

error: Exited sync due to fetch errors
ran at ubuntu:~/replicant-4.2$ history | tail -5
 2002  mkdir -p .repo/local_manifests
 2003
M="http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-replicant.git;a=blob_plain;f=local_manifests/gta04-replicant-4.2.xml;hb=master"
 2004  wget -O - $M > .repo/local_manifests/gta04.xml
 2005  repo sync
 2006  history | tail -5
ran at ubuntu:~/replicant-4.2$

Best regards, Alexandre