[Gta04-owner] Goldelico Replicant 4.2 with Wifi

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Fri Mar 14 18:14:40 CET 2014

Hi Alexandre.

> Hello, Lukas.
>
> Thank for this big step ahead.
>
> I get "wep" AP working, however "WPA/WPA2" AP I could not see in scan
> list. Please, could you describe your result of scanning.

I can normally scan, find and connect to my WPA/WPA2 secured home network.
Can other users confirm that they are able to connect to a WPA/2
secured network?

[...]

>> If you want to get to the source of know how to help developing this
>> system, please refer to:
>> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-replicant/page/Replicant-4/
>> http://git.goldelico.com
>>

> However, could not check your developing because still could not repo sync:
>> ran at ubuntu:~/replicant-4.2$ repo sync gta04-kernel.git
>> Fetching project gta04-kernel.git
>> error: Unable to find 2f500a5268ad4d18399913029c6f8f61198d3a63 under
>> http://git.goldelico.com/gta04-kernel.git
>> Cannot obtain needed object 2f500a5268ad4d18399913029c6f8f61198d3a63
>> error: Fetch failed.

AFAIK Nikolaus said it should be fixed on the server side, so maybe
you can try to clean your kernel repository:
  rm -rf .repo/projects/kernel/goldelico/gta04.git/

Probably you have a broken state in there. Unfortunately the Git-HTTP
access is not very reliable...
Otherwise you could setup a "local-dev" manifest (as described on the
wiki page), which enables you to manually manage the repositories, so
you can access them via SSH. That's the way I'm using it.

BR,
  Lukas