Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Mar 4 06:24:03 CET 2014

El día Monday, March 03, 2014 a las 10:28:04PM +0100, Rene Leitner escribió:

> Hey sorry.... I have to fix the wiki (i will do this on weekend). A SpamBot has attacked the wiki.

Hello,

Thank you for maintaining it!

It seems that the mailing list is down as well:

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

 community at lists.openmoko.org
 Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
 host hydra.openmoko.org [144.76.72.4]: 451 Temporary local problem -
 please
 try later

> Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

It's a bit sad to read such footer here, isn't it?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: www.asciiribbon.org
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ / - No HTML/RTF in E-mail