[Gta04-owner] Upstream Replicant 4.2 support for GTA04

mx4812 at arcor.de mx4812 at arcor.de
Mon Mar 3 09:35:00 CET 2014

> Our solution might sound too simple: just take out the SD card before
> handing over the device...

Wouldn't the user then have to format it or write an image to the SD card
on another computer, if he wants to hand over a functional device, or received
a non functional device?

Ah I see, there is the NAND and it may also allow to download images, and prepare
and recover SD cards, to the degree one trusts the system (checksum?).

Ok, so both a NAND and Replicant tool may provide this functionality without conflicting.