[Gta04-owner] Wi-Fi issues and workarounds

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Tue Jun 3 18:44:54 CEST 2014

On 02.06.2014 10:27 UTC+0200, Neil Jerram wrote:
> On 2014-06-01 22:57, Lukas Maerdian wrote:
>> Great!
>>
>> I've integrated the relevant kernel patches, and adopted the Goldelico
>> Replicant userspace accordingly. Overall Replicant on the GTA04 feels
>> pretty solid right now and I hope to get a new test/beta release out
>> soon, so all community members can test (and use!) the current state.
>
> Thanks, I look forward to that.

I've found, that there seems to be another bug, which prevents resume
from suspend in some cases... I have to further analyze/debug this, but
on a first glance it looks like in some situations IRQs are disabled
while going to suspend, which leads to infinite sleeping, as a press of
a button cannot awake the system anymore.

I'll try to fix this before we go for another release.

BR,
  Lukas