[Gta04-owner] NL-Alert?

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:36:38 CEST 2014

Op 2 jun. 2014 16:33 schreef "Walter1950" <Walter1950 at t-online.de>:
> Christ van Willegen wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> did anyone manage to set up an NL-Alert, and did you get a testmessage
>> this afternoon at 12?
>>
>> I _think_ I got it right in QtMoko, and a collegue got a message, so
>> it _might_ have worked, but I'm unsure...
>

> This should'nt happened because your GTA04 is not on the List :-)
> <http://instelhulp.nlalert.nl/>

Yeah, right, a cell broadcast is going to check if it knows my make and
model, and then decide not to send it anyway? I guess something either went
wrong with my settings or my T-Mobile cell... or NL-Alert  went wrong.

Besides, that website SUCKS. Try opening it and moving your eyes across the
screen, perhaps to read the text on it... Seisure-time!

Christ van Willegen