[Gta04-owner] Replicant-4.2 for GTA04

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Thu Feb 27 14:05:03 CET 2014

> Hello
> This weekend I made small clean of the build announced at beginning of
> this thread
>> Furthermore, there is a binary image by Alexandre, which is a bit
>> heavier patched to include some performance fixes, but does not use the
>> default GTA04 single partition installation scheme:
> However only today I have prepare new build, which you can find for
> testing here:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBTWFQZXJHd0dtN28/edit?usp=sharing
> The build was prepared on top of Replicant-4.2 repo with patches, which
> you can find in attachment. Kernel 3.12 used with qtaguid patch.
> Any feedback acceptable,  Alexandre

Hi Alexandre,

I've tried to integrate the qtaguid patch into my kernel today, but it
did not compile and threw a lot of errors. Do you use the patch
(commit1.patch) from here:
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-replicant/issues/559/
Or do you have a more current version?

If so, could you please send the current qtaguid patch, which works on
top of 3.12-replicant4?

BR,
  Lukas