[Gta04-owner] Problem with GTA04

Gabor Laszlo glaszlo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:28:24 CET 2014

I'm getting the same thing on a GTA02 with fresh QtMoko_58 install. To be
precise: the first boot goes more or less normal (small glitch when the
screen recalibration comes on before the console messages stop scrolling
and gets garbled, but can still be completed), the second boot hangs as you
said. If you configure your favorites during the first session you can
still work around it, but it's a PITA.

Seems to me the SIM card is not recognised. I really need a fix for this,
I'm using the GTA02 for work :/

Regards
Gabor

--