[Gta04-owner] Booting latest Replicant

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Fri Feb 7 17:44:22 CET 2014

Hello,

Le vendredi 07 février 2014 à 16:21 +0000, Neil Jerram a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to try out Alexandre Roumiantsev's latest Replicant as
> described here:
> http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2014-February/005314.html.
>   To do that, I downloaded and unpacked the tarball from
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBOFNaWnFUOFAwZjA/edit?usp=sharing.
>   The result of that was a small set of files including boot.img,
> boot.scr, system.tar.bz2 and so on.

Normally, you should find a shell script named
'replicant_gta04_install.sh' to install these file correctly on your SD
card.

You should pass as argument the directory whic contains extracted files
and, optionaly, the uSD /dev path (if it's not specified, it will
purpose you discovered devices on your PC). Note that the script firmat
your entire device, not only one partition.

HTH,
Adrien