[Gta04-owner] ANN: first replicant 4 with 3.12 kernel available

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Mon Feb 3 23:14:02 CET 2014

Hello!

Le dimanche 02 février 2014 à 20:04 +0400, Alexandre Roumiantsev a
écrit :
> Hello
>
> > The suspend/resume issue seems solved too with this version, but need
> > more testing to confirm it
>
> It really need a lot of testing. Moreover some thing has a draft coding.
> To be able to control power consumption more accurately I need to create
> power_config.xml file.

I've tested the image last Sunday and it seems that suspend/resume works
really better than before, but there's still sometimes where the phone
didn't resume. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to create a situation with
which the issue occurs.

Thanks, I think that's this patch is already a huge step forward
resolving this issue,
Adrien