[Gta04-owner] [ANNOUNCE] Goldelico Replicant Testing Snapshot (2014.08)

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Wed Aug 27 11:39:48 CEST 2014

> I didn't try SMS, but I had the same problem as Adrien had, no sound
> during calls.

Well, hardware routing during calls did work in the past (with Replicant
4.0), so there is probably a little something missing that makes breaks
it. If no one else does, I'll probably try to solve this when I get back
to my beloved A4 device, even though the upstream Replicant version
doesn't have modem support at all yet.

> I haven't tested audio via Bluetooth yet, but connecting to my car
> audio did work. Also, WiFi works. I had trouble connecting to GSM at
> home, but that may be just related to there being a low signal at home
> (and I was informed that the network was being worked on around this
> time of the year).

Pairing seems to work just fine, including with input devices, but as
far as audio is concerned, I haven't been able to get any sound on
either end. Obex (file transfer) is broken as well and it seems that
going to suspend with bluetooth enabled breaks it.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Redmine: http://redmine.replicant.us/