[Gta04-owner] [ANNOUNCE] Goldelico Replicant Testing Snapshot (2014.08)

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Tue Aug 26 12:00:51 CEST 2014

Hello Adrien,

yes indeed, this is the same behavior I saw on my A4. There seems to be
a problem with the modem power up sequence and I have created a first
patch, which seems to fix the problem on my device, but it is not yet
very well tested:
http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-replicant-device.git;a=commit;h=1234f02b40de953a7bccf9f3234c8e352b3a0ba2

Maybe we can do a new testing snapshot once this improved mechanism is
ready. Thanks for your report!

BR,
  Lukas