[Gta04-owner] 3.15-rc1

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Apr 14 15:19:41 CEST 2014

Hi all,
I have merged 3.15-rc1 [1] and now it works a little better.
There is also one patch from Marek to make the display
work again (except X11). And another one from the HDQ
developers so that the kernel no longer locks up during
boot.

But we still have quite some issues [2] to solve...

If someone wants to work on one of these issues, please
let me know (so that we don't focus two people on the same
topic).

Finally, I am happy to announce that we have set up a
mirror process so that you can find all project sources
and branches (e.g. gta04-uboot and gta04-replicant)
also on <https://github.com/goldelico>.

[1]: http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=summary
      http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/3.15-rc1
[2]: http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/issues/