[Gta04-owner] [Community] Goldelico Replicant 4.2 with Wifi

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Thu Apr 3 16:08:01 CEST 2014

> So, what next for Replicant on GTA04?  At the risk of sounding cheeky - but
> also hoping to provide useful prioritization input - I'd be very happy to
> see any of the following 3 things fixed/integrated next:
>
> - GPS
> - Accelerometers (so that auto-rotate and tilt-based games work)

Accel is now working, if you build a current image [1]. I'm able to
play the "Free Fall" game from F-Droid, using this sensor.
As far as I can tell by now the auto-rotate also needs the gyro
sensor, to build a combined "Orientation-Sensor".

BR,
  Lukas

[1] http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-replicant-device.git;a=commit;h=4688a437eb0aa79a344a39b1a3d6066e5085fe99