[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v57 - Charging

Sven openmoko at maricon.de
Sat Sep 21 12:37:30 CEST 2013

Hello Radek,

 > It now always looks as if it's charging when the phone is on USB.

This ugly behaviour gave me another idea:
Why not increase the informative value of the power LED regarding this
problem? Currently it shines dark red while powered USB cable is
connected. Better would be to let the GTA04 showing the presence of
external power letting it shine constantly bright yellow, and as long as
the external power will be used for charging battery, power LED could
blink bright yellow.

I think, the battery icon doesn't need to show if there's external power
present, but only what the phone will do with the battery.

Best regards
    Sven