[Gta04-owner] charging log

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Fri Sep 13 16:53:27 CEST 2013

Hello Nikolaus,

> So I wonder if that is really a widespread issue (there haven't been
many reports)
> or just some small thing that is nice to have.

perhaps it's an issue that many people are not aware that they have it.
For example, from time to time I also had the effect that I wanted to
charge GTA04, but it didn't react on plugging in the cable. Luckily in any
case removing the cable and replugging it again for several times did help
in the end.

I didn't spend much thought upon that, because as charger I usually take a
cheap adapter from Conrad, that is desgned to convert 12V DC from a car
cigarette lighter to 5V DC USB socket. I use it at home, because there I
have a 12V DC solar energy plant for things like that. I don't like to
always need 230V AC of a wall socket for every odds and ends.

Best regards
   Sven