[Gta04-owner] Crowdfunding an Ubuntu smartphone

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Wed Sep 4 12:59:45 CEST 2013

Le mercredi 04 septembre 2013 à 19:56 +1000, NeilBrown a écrit :

> Yes of course - thanks.
> That is why the current was 850021 - because udev has set max_current to
> 851000.
>
> So there is no evidence that anything is misbehaving.
> Adrien: what sequence of events leads to the device not charging when you
> think that it should?

It occurred when my battery was almost empty : in QtMoko the battery
icon was gray and filed with a red bar. In above measures, we see that
my battery had 251.328 mA (does the icon correspond to 25% ?).

In this state, I've plugged my gta04 on the openmoko charger and nothing
happened. So I've took your mail and applied the commands (the charger
was already plugged in my wall plug).

I think, it doesn't occur every time, it seems a bit random and I don't
know why, but I don't think its because of my charger. Indeed I've two
different openmoko chargers and it occurred on both.

Regards,
Adrien