[Gta04-owner] qtmoko-buildhost-armhf image - how to get@

Szymon Olewniczak szymon.olewniczak at rid.pl
Tue Sep 3 15:25:09 CEST 2013

> Hello!
>

> Le mardi 03 septembre 2013 à 10:28 +0200, Szymon Olewniczak a écrit :
> >
> > I've successfully created rootfs(using qtmoko quomu tarball) and
> booted it using start.sh but I've a
> > proplem with establishing ssh connection. When I run:
> >   ssh -vvv -p 22222 root at localhost
>
> I've described on my wiki page, the issue is that you have to run
> *dhclient eth0* to initiate the network connection.
qtkomo rootfs doesn't has dhclient installed but anyway I make it work
by adding:
iface eth0 inet dhcp
to /etc/network/interfaces
and then ifup eth0. Now ssh working, thank you for help.

> Try to remove the "--nographic" option in start.sh, run it, log in and
> call dhclient eth0. Then start another terminal and try to log in by
> ssh, it should work.
When I remove --nographic option, the qtkomo image boots me into
touchscreen calibration. BTW. I cannot build rootfs image the way you described
in your wiki becouse I cannot chroot into debootstrap. I think it's
causeb by
architectures incompatibility (I use x86_64 on my desktop). I think that
you should point it out in your wiki.

BR,
Szymon