[Gta04-owner] qtmoko-buildhost-armhf image - how to get@

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Tue Sep 3 15:01:49 CEST 2013

Hello!

Le mardi 03 septembre 2013 à 10:28 +0200, Szymon Olewniczak a écrit :

> I've successfully created rootfs(using qtmoko quomu tarball) and
booted it using start.sh but I've a
> proplem with establishing ssh connection. When I run:
>   ssh -vvv -p 22222 root at localhost

I've described on my wiki page, the issue is that you have to run
*dhclient eth0* to initiate the network connection.

Try to remove the "--nographic" option in start.sh, run it, log in and
call dhclient eth0. Then start another terminal and try to log in by
ssh, it should work.

Regards,
Adrien