[Gta04-owner] SGX drivers again (was: Fwd: [beagleboard] SGX drivers on Kernel 3.8.13)

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 00:00:52 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

I have been checking the latest available Graphics SDK by TI again and
found 2 new releases:

1) 4.10.00.01 (http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/RN_4_10_00_01)
Apparently Xorg support is now available for linux 3.8 which might allow
us to use it with the 3.7-neil-plus kernel.

2) 5_00_00_01_alpha
(http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/RN_5_00_00_01_alpha)
I am not sure where to get this one, but the release notes say that
linux-3.12 is supported. Xorg is still missing though.