[Gta04-owner] Solved - change required -- 3.12 suspend

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Sun Nov 10 23:56:53 CET 2013

On 11/10/2013 08:09 AM, Benjamin Deering wrote:

> Now that my camera isn't keeping the kernel from suspending fully, I
> am having trouble with suspend on 3.12 also.  I can suspend once, but
> if I suspend a second time it doesn't resume.  Is anyone else seeing
> this?

Found it. _Please revert 032fed6940159fdcc293814bcfe4bc74a39f536c
OMAP:HACK - don't let CORE go to off-mode the first time_.  This hack
forces the phone into off mode after the first suspend even if off mode
has been disabled in board-omap3-gta04.c!

Is offmode stable for others, or should it be disabled by default in
board-omap3-gta04.c?

Ben