[Gta04-owner] Replicant progress video

Paul Kocialkowski paulk at paulk.fr
Sat May 18 11:23:52 CEST 2013

I think we are getting closer and closer to releasing usable images of
Replicant on gta04. I have been working on the modem part recently and
we'll be able to release images with basic telephony support: SIM,
network registration, calls and messaging (SMS). The code should also
handle the modem serial resets (when the nodes disappear for a couple of
seconds).

Here is a video that shows how it looks:
http://download.paulk.fr/replicant/gta04/hayes-ril-gta04.webm

There is still suspend/resume to handle properly and then it'll mainly
be user-space work, that I'm used to doing, so we should be fine.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website:        http://www.replicant.us
Wiki/Tracker:   http://redmine.replicant.us