[Gta04-owner] No Sound with QtMoko v51 : FIxed

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:44:27 CET 2013

Hi all,

First thing: QtMoko is really awesome now that I got sound working.
The thing was, all stayed silent except some noise on the speakers when
it should play music. And it was horribly slow; the UI just lagged. So I
turned logging on which gave me a really huge logfile (39MB).
Thanks to struppi on IRC for the pointer, commenting/removing the line
"load-module module-console-kit" solves the issues.
I am writing it up here in case other owners of a GTA04 are having a bad
time with their phones like I did now.

Josua Mayer