[Gta04-owner] QtMoko audio state work

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Mon Jan 28 00:45:08 CET 2013

Neil Jerram <neil at ossau.homelinux.net> writes:

> I'm pretty sure I saw some voice routing problems on a few occasions
> even with pasuspender.
>
> However, since moving back to gta04-gsm-voice-routing, and adding Neil
> Brown's change to start the 2 capture streams at the same time, I've had
> a few successful calls and no problems.  For the moment, therefore,
> things are all working for me.

I had an unsuccessful call this evening; it was an incoming one.  The
gsm-voice-routing log for it is below; I plan to analyse this more
myself to see if there's a repeating pattern of overruns and underruns,
but thought it worth posting in case someone else sees and understands
the pattern first.

I've also made some minor patches to gta04-gsm-voice-routing and have
attached those here.  Of course it's possible that it could be one of
those that is the problem...

Thanks in advance for any insight!

       Neil