[Gta04-owner] Another GTA04 success

Bernie Schelberg b_schelberg at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:14:44 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm pleased to report another successful GTA04 conversion! (I was amongst the last in the Group Buy, hence why this may seem so late.)

It was easier than I was expecting, and took me less than an hour to do. Booting up into Debian on NAND worked perfectly.

I then installed QtMoko on my uSD card, but did not have such great success with it, unfortunately. Some of my issues may be because of running off the uSD card, I don't know. I remember I had many problems with my GTA02 until I installed QtMoko to NAND, where it worked much better. (My uSD card is only class 4 as well, so may be a bit slow to run from.)

I will play with it some more before reporting the specifics of the problems I'm having.

Thanks again for all your work!

Bernie