[Gta04-owner] GTA04A5 - was 8mW sleep for Beagle Board

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:03:51 CET 2013

Hmmm...
If it should function as a remote control, I believe there is two popular
frequencies... so one would need two IR LEDs.

Another option could be to make something to plug onto the jack...

Also it is possible to make a cheap BT -> IR converter driven by a LR
battery or similar.

Are anybody still using IR for data transfer (FIR, ..)?