[Gta04-owner] Build script for GTA04/wheezy/armhf

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 28 14:52:21 CET 2013

On Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:59:30 AM Neil Jerram wrote:

> Yes, that sounds very nice.  Do you think that the two qbuild.pro
> changes will be OK for a GTA02/armel build as well as for GTA04/armhf?

I think they will be ok. Btw i am trying to install the chroot now, but i am
getting this error:

Setting up emdebian-archive-keyring (2.0.3) ...
OK
Get:1 http://www.emdebian.org unstable InRelease [5059 B]
Get:2 http://www.emdebian.org unstable/main amd64 Packages [186 kB]
Hit http://cdn.debian.net wheezy InRelease
Ign http://www.emdebian.org unstable/main Translation-en
Get:3 http://cdn.debian.net wheezy/main amd64 Packages/DiffIndex [7876 B]
Get:4 http://cdn.debian.net wheezy/contrib amd64 Packages [42.2 kB]
Get:5 http://cdn.debian.net wheezy/non-free amd64 Packages [81.1 kB]
Get:6 http://cdn.debian.net wheezy/contrib Translation-en [35.0 kB]
Get:7 http://cdn.debian.net wheezy/main Translation-en/DiffIndex [7876 B]
Get:8 http://cdn.debian.net wheezy/non-free Translation-en [66.3 kB]
Fetched 431 kB in 3s (133 kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 g++-4.6-arm-linux-gnueabihf : Depends: libstdc++6-4.6-dev-armhf-cross (=
4.6.3-14) but it is not going to be installed

The chroot is installed ok, but the cross compiler is missing because of the
error. I didnt have much time to dig in it, but maybe you have idea?

Regards

Radek