[Gta04-owner] Compiling QtMoko on GTA04

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 21 08:18:49 CET 2013

On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 08:08:42 AM Radek Polak wrote:

> Hi,
> i have updated our README:
>
> 	https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/blob/master/README
>
> There is new section "Native compiling on GTA04". So if you are interested
> in building QtMoko straight on the device, you can try it.
>
> I havent finished the build yet, but IMO it could work.

It worked.

After like 36hours i could build qtmoko on GTA04.

So if want to develop for qtmoko you need just your GTA04 and 2 days.
Compiling on the device should be enough for most of the problems.

If you want to do something big, you can use PC build (e.g. i did SDL port
that way) or use cross compiling, but for testing patches and some mid-size
projects you can use your GTA04.

Regards

Radek