[Gta04-owner] Can't boot QtMoko or SHR with current makesd script

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 21:34:46 CET 2013

> Does that mean I should completely ignore the unstable and unstable-3.x
> options?

Don't know if this helps:

I know I should not have installed the uboot of the unstable-3.x
directory , but it works for me :). As Lukas suggested before, I first
installed on SD card the latest validation files and flashed the old
uboot system (if I remember correctly it was the system under
http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/20130130-GTA04-last-2.6.32/ ).
Then I have overwritten these files with the unstable-3.x files and it
flashed the new uboot on NAND.
For ext4 the unstable-3.x uboot does however not work, only for ext3 partitions.