[Gta04-owner] uptime of rtc (unusual usage pattern)

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Wed Feb 13 10:22:42 CET 2013

Hello,

> 1. My battery is really worn out. How to jugde?
>    I do have a second battery which I can test. But so far
>    I have not had any hints that one of them would behave
>    significantly different.

I've seen my battery was too old by checking the full charge in the
NeoControl application : I had ~ 600000 uA instead of 120000uA and
that's why my battery wasn't able to do more than one short call (and it
was discharged in a half day)

I've purchased one recently at Pulster and his full charge value is at
1027089 uA. It isn't the 1200mA theoretical charge, but as original
batteries becomes old, that's still good.

Regards,
Adrien