[Gta04-owner] Battery charger

"Benedikt Bär | Relamp.tk" beniwtv at relamp.tk
Wed Feb 13 10:21:03 CET 2013

On 02/13/2013 10:15 AM, Adrien Dorsaz wrote:
> Hello!

Hi Adrien,

That works, thanks! Didn't know NeoControl was still around...

Anyway, it's even charging from the laptop. Dunno, from what I've read
it usually can't do that, as thay say laptop ports don't have enough
power. Can I check how much power it's drawing currently?

It seems it would be the "Energy now" value, but I'm not sure.

Thanks,
Ben